Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....

I haven't posted anything in a while because I've been busy on a couple different "projects".

The first is a 1/32 scale A6M2 Zero model from Tamiya. If you know me, you know that my other passion in life is model building.

I built models as a kid and started again as an adult to help relieve stress from work. I've gotten pretty decent at it. I've been considering starting a blog about scale models.




The second "project" I've been working on is finding a job. I've sold off most of my collection and I'm ready to start the new one. Only problem is there ain't no money for sneakers.


That sucks!!!


The models I work on I've been sitting on for a number of years, so I don't have to buy anything. I made enough to get buy from selling the old collection. But now, I'm getting bored. My bedroom is almost completely empty, there are almost no sneakers anywhere.


I know it might sound like a stupid reason to go back to work, but I do have other reasons.


Bob, I still owe you $40, I haven't forgotten.


Seems to be a fulltime job looking for a fulltime job now a days. I wish I could get paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, still haven't forgotten too. No big deal, just pay me when you get the next check.

    ReplyDelete