Friday, November 27, 2009

Two thing on my mind right now.


The first, I think we should stop complaining about the quality of Jordan Brand shoes. You may or may not have seen the rumored quotes from Jordan about the quality of his shoes. For anyone that hasn't seen it, it basically said Jordan doesn't care. Whatever.

It's been about 5-7 years now that Jordans shoes haven't been the best quality. Some of them being downright bad. I don't think it's ever going to get better. Obviously the Air Jordan will stay above this for the most part, but everything else is not going to change. Only thing we can really do is to not buy Jordans anymore. Which I already started doing a few years ago. Occasionally I will buy a pair, but usually I stay away. The pairs I have do show the signs of questionable quality, which JB is known for now a days.

The days of high quality Jordan Brand shoes are gone. Unfortunately, we have to get used to it.



The second thing was kind of funny to me. During my normal "rounds" I came across a link to a site that had a guideline for spotting counterfeit shoes. I read through it, it was a little confusing. Then I checked out the rest of the site.

Yeap, you guessed it, fakes! Fakes all over the place, Jordans, Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks. I had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment