Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 for March

Because I want to keep this active and not let it fall, I'm just going to post some thoughts. Not like the "thoughts" from new years eve. Some real sneaker related thoughts.



I think Jordan Brand has lost their damn minds!!! See Rare Air Jordans. It's like they wondered how many shoes they could put into one fusion. At last count, I think I was up to 12.



If you are reading this and you buy fusions, STOP!!!!!! Stop buying them. If people keep buying them, JB will keep producing them. I know most people that are buying them are simply buying them because of the fad. If you know someone like this, punch them in the mouth. Tell them I said you could.


Maybe not in the mouth, that is mean. Just punch them in the nuts. That way they don't get bloody.


What the hell is Free Sole Collector? If it's what I think it is, like I posted on Twitter, you all are about 3 years too late.


Sucks, because SC WAS the place to go online for sneakers. Now they're just copying all the other sneaker sites online. Yeah, they got a line to Nike, but with the way info spreads in this culture, where the info actually comes from is no longer an issue. Hasn't been for a number of years.


Ads suck!


I'm selling off most of my collection. I figured, since I started doing this 9 months ago, I might as well get rid of as much as I can and start over. It's a new decade, lets see what I can do over the next ten years. Some of these shoes I've had for 20 years. They call them vintage now, I still think of them as just plain shoes.


And before you start having thoughts of hypocrite, I'm selling almost all of it WAY below what I paid for it. There have been a few that went for more, but it is a very small handful and I would have been stupid to let them go for less.


I think I'll use this space to update my new collection. Might as well, atleast it will give me something positive to blog about.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment