Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lets get back on track....

The sneaker world seems really boring to me right now. Pics of the Lebron VIII just came out and it looks like a boring shoe. Very similar to the VII. I guess Nike had to do a basic design, not knowing where The King was going to end up next season. There are a lot of possibilities for colorways on the VIII.

There just seems to be nothing coming out that interests me. Makes it hard to start a new collection when there's nothing out there to buy.

I think I've posted some of this before, I just get frustrated when I start looking for some kicks and all I find are retros or shoes based on retros. I don't want old shoes anymore. I want new, never seen before kicks.

Maybe I'll step away from collecting for a year or so. I did this once before. Seemed to help with the boredom that comes along every couple of years.

There needs to be more sneaker lines. Legit sneaker lines. Reebok needs to make a comeback. adidas needs to leave the Team Signature crap alone. More of the Chinese brands need to start selling here in the states. And1 just up and disappeared. Converse is starting to comeback, very slowly.

Still, it's all just so boring. Maybe I need to get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment