Wednesday, January 13, 2010

People leaving the game

This is a blog that I saved a while back, I never finished it.

I hate seeing good people leave collecting. I know there are legit reasons, but it always seems to be good people that leave.

Why can't the idiots leave?

Why can't the hypebeasts go?

Why does it seem like it's always the good people? The people that are here because they have a true love of sneakers and don't care what other people think about it. They collect because they want to!

The good people get pushed out by the dumbasses. I find myself sometimes saying screw this culture/hobby. I see the stupidity. I see the assholes. I can understand why people don't want to be a part of this anymore.

The legit outside reasons give people an even better reason to leave. You can't blame them. I can't at all. If things were a little different in my life, I more then likely would be here typing these words.

I hate seeing the good people leave. I understand the reasons from these people, I have absolutely no negative feelings towards them at all.

I wish there were more good people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment