Friday, January 29, 2010

Childishness

Sometimes I want to quit this culture because of all the childishness that people show. Most of the people doing it are in fact just children. I REALLY don't want to be associated with this type of behavior. I see it has become more prevalent as time goes by.

It's not only on the message boards, but I see it in responses on blogs.

Just because you can act like an idiot doesn't mean you should.

Many boards have been ruined by these idiots. I go to other message boards, in other hobbies, and people are nice. They don't talk shit. They don't post bullshit. Even when there is no moderator, they still act like adults.

Some people wonder why the older members of boards end up leaving and never coming back. Then the next response is something like "fUcKem, wHo CaReS aBoUt M".

I know this won't be read by the idiots I'm talking about. They don't (I honestly think can't) read anything above a pre-school level.

Here's something for them-

See Spot run.

See Spot play.

Shoes are cool.



One day, most of the boards are going to be full of these idio.... wait, they all ready are.

No comments:

Post a Comment