Thursday, April 22, 2010

The people at eBay have their heads so far up their asses they can see what they are eating!

Yeah, I know what your thinking-



"But Jason, we've all known that for 10 year now".



Let me tell you a story.



I've been selling off my collection, I've mentioned it before on this here blog. Yesterday, out of the blue with no warning, there are limits placed on my eBay account. Bullshit, but what ever. I can't put the namebrands in the title of the auctions. So I just use the actual name of each shoe.



A couple hours go by and I notice 2 of my auctions are gone. I'm like wtf. I start looking at my account, there is a policy violation on my account for counterfeit items. First, I want to kill people from eBay. Then I calm down and start the process of getting this fixed. I email "customer service", which in actuallity should be named dumbest fucks online, to see what the problem is. I get a response saying one of my listings violated the policy because, get this-



1. There was no namebrand in the title.



2. There is no original box for the shoes.





ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!



Let me repeat that-



ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



All of the fake ass bullshit they have on that site, not just shoes, and one of my auctions gets flagged because of some tiny bullshit like that??? Motha fucking companies have started to sue eBay because of fakes listed on their site. They can't tell the difference between real shit and fake shit. They will actually tell you there is no way to actually tell the difference between the two. We all know that's total BULLSHIT!!! We know that, other people in other hobbies know that, eBay knows it. They're just to fucking lazy to actually do anything to fight it.



I know a person that was contacted by eBay about a program to start identifying counterfeit shoes. He started the program, then after a few weeks stopped. eBay wasn't taking down the auctions that he was telling them were fakes! People wand up buying fake shoes because eBay is too fucking lazy and too concerned about how much money they make.



This is the shoe that they say is fake-



I bought them from a Nike Outlet here in the Denver area a few years ago. They are B-grades.

Maybe I'll tell eBay to kiss my ass at the end of the month when my bill is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment