Sunday, May 23, 2010

sooo bored

I noticed a few days ago that the sneakers coming out of the next few months are really boring. There seems to be nothing but remake/refresh/fusion junk, with little to no inspiration to them at all.

Nothing coming out looks good to me except the Hyperfuze, which doesn't hit the store until fall (I think).

Sneakers have become really boring and stale lately. It's not that I am getting away from shoes, that not the case at all. It's just the product that the companies have been making is lame.

Adidas TS line was cool at first, but now is like the same shoes over and over. Time to go back to real signature shoes.

Nike is "remaking" a lot of their old shoes. Not really a good idea. I for one am getting sick of seeing the same shoes. Some of the "remakes" look almost exactly like their OG.

Jordan, well, we all know how Jordan has fallen off. There's nothing there for me. Unless they release some more colorways of the 2010. I'm pretty much done with numbered J's. I was excited for the Powder Blue IX's, but seeing the changes they made to the see, I decided it wasn't something I wanted.

Reebok hasn't released ANYTHING good in a while. Still waiting for some OG Kamikaze's to be retroed. I get the feeling I'll be waiting for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

And1 has pretty much disappeared. Seems like Tai Chi's were in the stores for about 10 minutes.

I think this is the worst it's been in years. Like 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment