Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good things from the past year

I'd like to end the year by injecting some positive vibe into this blog. A lot of what I put in here is negative, I don't like being that way. So here we go....



Jordan Brand released the CP3 2. I bought a pair over the summer and have to say they are a good, solid shoe. Especially considering where they came from. Good colorways, great construction and quality. Just a damn good overall shoe, from the people that bring you crap five to six times a month.




Hypermax NFW. NFW stands for No Fly Wire. I think Nike should have released a few NFW's models for every shoe that had it. I think the Hypermax NFW is better then the normal Hypermax. All Flywire is made up from is plastic and fishing wire.





Nike Air Flight Club. This shoes is part of the "ReFresh" line, only one that looks good. It's inspired by several of Nike's classic models. Flight '89, Hyperflight and Flight '98(aka Gloves). Most of the colorways are very nice and simple. Some of them were down right nasty. But the classic white/black was the best. Viz-Zoom in the heel was a nice touch.




Air Jordan XII Retro "Rising Sun". Very simple colorway. It's good to see a simple colorway that isn't an original. Nothing flashy or over the top. Just plain and simple. Typical JB quality, but a retro XII is still better then most shoes out there.





Last but not least, Air Jordan Spiz'ike. There are like 57 different colorways of this shoe, they ALL suck. When this shoe was unveiled at the Vegas Sneaker Comp in 2006, there were a bunch of us that thought it was an abomination. This and the Dub Zero are the two shoes that started the fusion shit. I call it shit because thats what it is! But there is something about this colorway. If you put the right colors on something, it CAN look nice. These look really good with the different greys mixed in with the black and white accents. The only down side is the non-clear, clear outsole JB likes to use. I don't remember the actual release date, I got them in January, so....


And1 brought back the Tai Chi, this is by far my favorite shoe ever. I haven't been able to pick up a pair yet. I have 11 pairs of the OG's.


adidas have a couple of shoes with a form of Feet You Wear. I love Feet You Wear, if they continue making them I will cop as many as I can.




Next year seems to have a few good items to look forward to. The Air Jordan 2010, I know people are hating, but I think they will be good. Also JB is releasing the last of the untouchables(there is a story there) with the powder blue IX's. Under Armour MIGHT have a basketball shoe out, last I read it was still 2011 before they release anything. Feet You Wear adidas!!! I really hope And1 can make a comeback. I hate not being able to go into a store and buy them.


Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment